Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Amount/Type of Media Coverage for District Five

While researching information regarding the District Five Election, I have noticed that not a lot of media attention has been brought to these candidates.  I personally find this disappointing, because I think that Jim Sensenbrenner's 30 years in office, needs to be seriously considered.  This is not so much of a political party issue, rather I think it is time for someone else to come into office for the Fifth District, in order to get a new perspective on our area, and new ideas to improve it.  Most of the information regarding the candidates has been taken directly from their personal websites or OpenSecrets.org to show their spending.  I have not seen any commercials aired, or newpaper articles regarding the two candidates in this election.  Again, I think this all boils down to having an incumbent that is once again, expected to win the majority vote.

2 comments:

  1. I guess I never realized that in order to be an educated voter, one must do the majority of research themselves, and even than, then information out there is limited depending on the candidates involved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Especially for my race, a voter must truly dig in to get information on the candidates!

    ReplyDelete